Saturday, June 26, 2010

Tips: Speed Up Your Blackberry Messenger 5.0

Share

Maybe this tips is a bit old but I found it quite recently at berryreview.com and it works. So I thought I will share it here. You just need to change small thing and you can notify slight improvement of your Blackberry Messenger (BBM) in individual chat or even in Blackberry Group (BBG). I found big improvement especially in BBG.
Here is how:
1. Go to your Blackberry Messenger. Press  menu, choose Options
2. Under Chats, you need to change Conversation Style to Standard. Bubbles and Stripes have the alternate colors between you and the other recipients with blue and White. So change it to Standard means no alternate colors.
3. Hit  and press Save

You should notice improvement over your chat. Give it a shot.
I found this tips from here

No comments:

Post a Comment